Indian food is among my favorites. I absolutely love curry anything. The exotic spices, can be powerful and sublime at the same time. In this section you will find a variety of Indian foods, and I am still adding more.
I recently went to an Indian restaurant in my town and tried Rogan Josh, a typical stew with awesome spices. I could not finish it so I brought it home and began "dissecting" the spice mixture. I think I got it.
You will also find in this section Indian curry recipes. Being that curry is a mixture of spices and not a spice in itself, it is up to the cook to come up with their own unique blend.
There is also a recipe for coconut curry chicken and a vegan curry, for my vegan friends. Of course there is a samosas recipe as well.
Read through and enjoy, and make any of these Indian recipes.
- Samosas - Spicy Potato Filled Pastries
- Kheer: Indian Rice Pudding
- Spicy Lamb Stew: Rogan Josh
- Naan: Grilled Flat Bread from India
- Lamb Kofta Kari - Meatballs in Spicy Curry Sauce
- Spicy Indian Chicken Xacuti
- The Easiest Coconut Curry Chicken
- Spicy Almond Butter Chicken Curry
- Ultimate Spicy Vegan Curry
- Basmati Rice with Apricots and Almonds
- Curry: History and Recipe
- Chicken Tikka Masala and its History
- Garam Masala
- Lassi - The Original Yogurt Mango Smoothie
- Curry: A Blend of Seven Spices