The recent posts category contains all of my recipes organized chronologically. It will help you locate the most recent recipes. Although there are multiple categories on my blog, this section is perfect for those who do not want to spend a lot of time sifting through.
I also use it when I need to do a quick study of the posts within the last 2 months or so. Everyone in a while someone will ask me to tell them what I've done lately. Sifting, or remembering countless posts is almost impossible. This is where this section comes in.
When you look through my recent posts category you'll see that I like variety.
So whether you are looking for appetizers, salads, main dishes or drinks, this is the place to go. Enjoy, and look around.
- Black Bean Plantain Empanadas
- Arancini: Sicilian Rice Balls
- Black Beans and Rice with Pork Chops - The Latin Meal
- Yuca Fritters - Carimañolas
- Vietnamese Tomato Fish with Dill (Cá Sốt Cà Chua)
- Salmon Quiche
- Avocado, Black Beans, Queso Fresco Empanadas
- Spicy Black Bean Enchiladas
- Arroz con Gandules
- Blueberry Crostata - A Fruit Tart For Any Occasion
- Bun Cha: Vietnamese Pork Meatballs
- Black Beans Salad with Feta, Onions, and Tomato
- Spicy Thai Style Lettuce Wraps
- Authentic Brazilian Cheese Bread - Pão de Queijo
- Irish Butter Cookies