This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #thetalkofthetable #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Pasta is among my favorite things to cook. It can be simple or elaborate. There are so many types of pasta to choose from. My family’s favorite? Angel hair, hands down! My family loves trying new pasta recipes; especially those that include seafood. Today, creamy salmon and dill angel hair pasta is on the menu. This recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight, and impressive enough for a dinner party.
A great pasta dish always starts with superb pasta, and Barilla angel hair pasta is just that! This excellent product brings great quality to your table every day, every time. What makes Barilla great? It is made with simple wholesome ingredients that deliver a great taste. Any recipe you make with Barilla Angel Hair pasta will be the talk of the table.
Creamy salmon and dill angel hair pasta is amazing, and perfect for Fall. I also want to share with you that any pasta dish that calls for cream is a huge PLUS in my book. Great pasta calls for great wine. The ripe apple, pear, and hints of vanilla in a Clos du Bois Chardonnay pair up perfectly with this pasta dish. A versatile wine, combined with a versatile product. Life is good!
If you can find fresh dill, by all means use it. I was in the produce section yesterday morning looking for fresh dill, somehow they were all out. Just by chance, I glanced over to where they have potted herbs. There, hiding among the basil, and chives was a lonely dill plant waiting for me. SCORE!
Finally, if you want to spread the love, go ahead and share this post with your friends and family. Pin it, tweet it, or simply leave me a comment; I would really love to hear from you.
Looking for more delicious recipes using Barilla pasta? Check out their site for some additional inspiration.
Creamy Salmon and Dill Angel Hair Pasta
A rich creamy sauce with salmon, dill and angel hair pasta with a little cayenne kick! You will love this pasta dish! A super simple weeknight meal too!
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
Poached Salmon Ingredients
- To poach the salmon: Place water, peppercorns, lemon slices, and dill in a skillet and bring to a boil. Place salmon in the water. Cover and cook on medium for about 15 minutes.
- In a large pot bring 4-6 quarts of water to a boil with 1 tsp. of salt, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain.
- While the water boils, melt butter in a skillet. Saute garlic, and shallots until translucent. Add wine and stir until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Stir in the cream, and allow it to simmer until it begins to thicken slightly.
- Sprinkle in the cayenne, and salt.
- Place pasta back in the pot, and pour the sauce over it. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Toss in the salmon. Mix in the dill and parsley.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.