This site has lots and lots of different drinks recipes to suit most tastes. You will find a variety of cocktails recipes for every occasion. I have a blue margarita recipe that is perfect for summer, or any time of year really.
My mango cocktail is a favorite. When peaches are in season make a Bourbon peach tea smash, you will love it.
If you like fruity drinks more, then a refreshing guava cocktail is for you. And on a cool day a rose hips tea is delicious and soothing.
We also had to feature the classic cocktails. You know, the ones you never imagined drinking after having those sweet umbrella-topped libations for years and years. Yes, the Manhattan and the Hemingway Daiquiri. Both are weekend go-tos.
- Lavender Latte (It's Vegan!)
- Turmeric Latte (Vegan version, too)
- Refreshing Guava Lime Cocktail
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee (Ca phe trung)
- Coquito - Puerto Rican Coconut Egg-Free Nog
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee - Ca Phe Sua Da
- Scailtin - Irish Whiskey Milk Punch
- Lemongrass Vodka Martini Recipe
- Vietnamese Coconut Coffee
- Prosecco Pomegranate Mimosa
- The Hemingway Daiquiri Cocktail Recipe
- Grapefruit Rosemary Mojito
- Citrus Apple Cider Martini
- Sparkling Mango Prosecco Cocktail