American Cuisine Recipes
This section is dedicated to the "new American cuisine" or American food traditions. It's inspired by many ingredients, and flavor profiles. For me (as for many who cook), a recipe is just a suggestion. It is a springboard for ideas and innovation. I have some classics, and some where I have improvised, i.e. shrimp and pork, instead of shrimp and grits.
I have included, appetizers, main dishes, desserts. And YES a couple of beverages too. One of my very favorite American foods is peach crostata, as well as blueberry crostata are in this section. They are super easy desserts, especially for picnic season. Another recipe here that my family loves are the Thai Style chicken wings, a variation on the Buffalo chicken wings.
The ingredients I use are common day ingredients that most home cooks have in their house. I want to make my recipes as accessible to everyone as possible. So if you feel like you don't know how to cook American food, don't fret. Take a look to find a recipe that strikes your fancy, and share it with your friends.
- English Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken in Creamy Saffron Sauce
- Turkey Burger Soup Recipe
- Creamy Tomato Basil Bisque
- Creamy Curry Chicken Salad Wraps
- Caramelized Onion, Pancetta, Fig Scones
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken Tenders
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Aunt Lou's Chocolate Drop Cookies
- Cinnamon Snaps - A Cinnamon Lovers Cookie
- Authentic Southern Shrimp and Grits
- Lavender Latte (It's Vegan!)
- Creamy Mango Lime Bars
- Refreshing Guava Lime Cocktail
- Black Bean Burgers with Spicy Pico de Gallo